Mutants: Goat-human hybrid found by Malaysian farmer, Indian boy has 7-inch human tail - Compilation
1. Malaysia’s Veterinary Services Department laboratory is trying to find out the reasoning as to why a dead baby goat came out of its mother’s womb with what many are calling “human-like features.”
2. A boy in India secretly lived with an 8-inch-long tail growing from his back, which doctors say is the longest ever recorded.
3. Scientists from Spain have discovered an Atlantic sawtail catshark embryo with two heads, a threatened shark species found only in the western Mediterranean. Their findings were recently published in the Journal of Fish Biology, leading the scientific community to wonder what may be causing these abnormalities.
4. The cat with alien eyes of Instagram fame started having swollen eyes after turning 1 year old due to a genetic disorder known as spontaneous lens luxation.
5. The group is parading images of babies born with one eye due to fatal deformities in order to garner support from Islamic fanatics. They believe this to be proof that the Dajjal — or false messiah — has been born.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus